CTET 2014 !
The Central Board of School Education (CBSE) is going to conduct Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) 2014 on Sunday (16 February 2014 ) . Notification has been issued. Online application forms are invited on CTET website.
The important date for CTET February 2014 :
- Online Submission of application: 11.10.2013 to 31.10.2013.
- Last Date for Receipt of Confirmation Page with challan, if fee paid through challan in CBSE Office: 07.11.2013.
- Check Application Status on Website: 18.12.2013.
- Contact CBSE, if Application not received: 20.12.2013 to 03.01.2014.
- Online Corrections in Particulars: 20.12.2013 to 03.01.2014.
- Download Admit Card from the Website w.e.f.: 09.01.2014.
- Date of Examination: 16.02.2014.
Schedule of examination CTET 2014 :
Date & Time of Paper- II Examination (Classes VI-VIII) :
>> 16 February 2014 at 09.30 TO 12.00 Hrs.
Date & Time of Paper- I Examination (Classes I-V) :
>> 16 February 2014 at 14.00 TO 16.30 Hrs.
- Application Fees :
For Paper – I or Paper – II one of these: General/OBC candidate has to pay Rs.500/- and SC/ST/Diff. Abled candidate has to pay Rs.250/-
For Paper – I and Paper – II both: General/OBC candidate has to pay Rs.800/- and SC/ST/Diff. Abled candidate has to pay Rs.400/-
- From 1 to 10%: more candidates pass teacher test (thehindu.com)
- Special TET for the differently abled (thehindu.com)