* Important Dates :
- Online Registration, uploading of images and Downloading of e-Challan for fee payment through designated Banks: 16/12/2013 to 27/12/2013
- Last Date for Receipt of Payment by Banks: 30/12/2013
- Last Date (After Payment) for Final Submission: 30/12/2013
- Online Correction in particulars: 31/12/2013 to 02/01/2014
* Instructions and Procedure for Online Application Form HTET (2013-2014)
1. Please read the Information Bulletin of HTET (2013-2014) carefully before you start filling the Online Application Form.
2. Candidates can apply for HTET (2013-2014) ‘ON-LINE’ through website http://www.htet.nic.in
3. Submission of On-line application “Subject to Reconciliation of examination fee”.
4. Examination Fees
CATEGORY LEVEL Amount in Rs.
*All Candidates except SC & Differently abled for each Level Rs.600/-
*SC & Differently Abled of Haryana Domicile only for each Level Rs.300/-
*SC & Differently Abled of Other State for each Level Rs.600/-
The fee can be remitted in the following ways:
Through e- Challan by deposit of prescribed fees in Axis Bank
Through e- Challan by deposit of prescribed fees in HDFC Bank
5. All five Steps are mandatory.
6. Application Procedure: 5 Simple Steps to be followed for apply online
Fill in the Online Application Form and note down system generated Registration No. The candidate should supply all details while filling the Online Form. The Application Form mainly contains the personal details and contact details of the candidates. After successful submission of the data, Registration No. will be generated and it will be used to complete the remaining Steps of the Application Form and also required for all future correspondence.
Upload Scanned Images of Photograph and Signature
The scanned images of photographs and signature should be in jpg format.
Size of the photo image must be greater than 4 kb and less than 100 kb.
Size of the signature image must be greater than 1 kb and less than 25 kb.
Image Dimension of photograph should be 3.5 cm(width) * 4.5 cm(Height) only
Image Dimension of signature should be 3.5 cm(width) * 1.5 cm(Height) only
Candidate should upload colored photograph of good quality of passport size.
Apply for Appropriate Level(s): A candidate can apply for Level-1 (Primary Teacher) or Level-2 (TGT – Trained Graduate Teacher) or Level-3 PGT (Post Graduate Teacher) or combination of two or more Level(s), if he/she fulfills the minimum qualifications for those Level(s). If candidate intents to apply for multiple Levels, he/she has to submit single Application Form and accordingly single Registration No. will be generated.
Download e-Challan and Pay Examination Fee: The candidate has to select “Appropriate Bank e-Challan” to submit the application fee through bank. As soon as he selects, an e-Challan will be generated containing details of the candidate along with amount to be paid as per their category and level(s) opted. The candidate has to take a printout of the same and take it to the nearest Core Banking Service (CBS) facility enabled Branch of the respective Bank for making payment. After payment, the candidate has to login again to the system and enter the details written on the e-Challan by the bank official like Transaction ID, Branch Code, Branch Name and date of fee deposit. After the details are uploaded, a Confirmation Page will be generated.
Candidate should take printout of confirmation page for future reference. No need to send the confirmation page to the Board’s Office.